9.12.2008

I am a blogger!!

I have entered the world of blogging thanks to my good friends Miralyn and Amie.  We were trying to think of what to "name" my blog.  The brainstorming began.  Chaos, boys, boys, boys, football, cross country, church.  We were thinking of everyday life, what is it really like to be in a house with 4 boys and a husband.  Then, Miralyn, blurted out "Peterson's Tackling Life".  It is so true.  We live day to day trying to get everything done from football, church, cross country, yoga, school, taebo, running.  Goodness, what else could there be.  Anyway, we do tackle life with laughing and loving.  

Enjoy!

Lisa

1 comment:

Annie said...

I just started too! I have to admit, I have a lot to learn. I should have called in Miralyn and Ammie.
check out my blog
www.thechaceplace.blogspot.com